15 and 16 November 2019: Stage Development Group Women
On Friday November 15 and Saturday November 20 the Referee College took place in Hotel Pavillon du Zoute in Knokke-Heist. 15 female referees of the Voetbal Vlaanderen Development Group attended this 2-day internship.
During the technical and training session, these female referees were supervised by a professional team composed of Frank de Bleeckere, Kris Bellon and Wesli De Cremer.
What can you expect on our internships?
- Technical session / Wesli De Cremer
Watching game ‘Women U16 Friendly’ Belgium – Norway
Key teachable moments:
- Where is my next problem? (Anticipating in decisions and movement)
- Game control
- Management free kicks
- Balance in foul penalisation
- ‘Selling’ a decision
- Technical session / Kris Bellon
- Anticipating on game situations using concrete actual examples
- Feeling the game by analysing crucial elements in a game
- Putting game situations in his own favour e.g. by temporizing
- Preventive actions on problem behaviour in game restart
- Physical training / Wesli De Cremer & Johanna Klingen
- Warming up
- Acceleration exercise(s) on the halfway line
- Exercise(s) on focus and decision making
The ladies that had to play a game later on were excuses after the warming up. They got some active exercises and ended the session with stretching and muscle relaxation.
- Technical session / Frank de Bleeckere
- Logical Decision Making
- Match Control
- Reckless Challenge + Serious Foul Play
These 4 subjects are very important to create a good balance during the game.
Examples show how important logical decision making during a game is. The message is “Keep it simple”.
You can find the schedule of the internship here.